3/30/2005

 

MS Fund Raiser

I'm not going to go into my usual cheerleader routine when a fundraiser comes along for a program that needs it. I'll just say we all know how bad a disease Multiple Sclerosis is. I've got a friend or two that have it, and worked fundraiser door to door in my youth. One of my friends is now doing a walk out in the land of fruit and nuts. He set himself entirely too low a goal. I think we can help him exceed that goal by at least thirty percent. I've made my donation, and now I've put this message up to help. It will stay here at the top for the amount of time I expect it to take to get to his goal an a little beyond. Thanks in advance from me, my friend, and all the people you will be helping. Just tell Corey "The CO sent me."

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Bloogz