2/09/2005

 

HELP!!!!

I'm indesperate need of help (no not my well known mental problems) but i need help for two things semi-connected to my blog.

1) I really want to update my blog and perhaps give it a complete make over. I'd like to find some new templates since the ones Blogger offers are a bit vanilla. But what i really want is suggestions for my "best" posts, if you have one or two that struck a chord with you, please drop me an email. I won't spam you, i won't even email you again unless you ask me a question, or amuse me.

2) I need to get rid of some of the bleeding Gmail invites i have, one of my accounts has fifty of the lovelies to dispence. Someone please take a half dozen off my hands.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Bloogz