1/08/2005

 

Bloggies!

(This post will stay at the top saturday, scroll down.)

The Annual Bloggies have opened nominations. In my infinite humility, I suggest that I deserve to be nominated.

Categories i'd have a hope of being voted for include:
Best Blog about Politics.
Best American Blog.
Best Blog of the Year.
Best-Kept-Secret Weblog.
Best New Weblog.

Feel free to nominate me for any or all (especially the second one) of those categories.

While you are there:

There is a category for best group blog.

I think you know which blog to put at the top of your ballot there. I won't even include a link to them anywhere in this post.

I suppose along with your nomination in this category you could include:
The Mod-Blog and Blackfive.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Bloogz